One-layer tent ILLUSION SOLO TENT
An ultra lightweight one layer tent for UL hiking and bikepacking adventures.
Low weight is perfectly combined with a large internal volume and excellent wind resistance. The tent has a vestibule 60 cm long. The shelter has an entrance on a water-repellent YKK zipper.
The tent is designed for one person.
The area of internal living space is about than 2 square meters.
The Illusion Solo can be Installed with one trekking pole 130-135cm.
Only 6 pegs are required for minimal installation. Pegs and trekking pole are not included in the set. Small packed size and volume.
Seams of the shelter are non-sealed. For seams sealing we recommend sealant based on silicone. Mostly prefer McNett Seam Grip+SIL (earlier known as McNett Silnet Seam Sealer).
- Stretch the corners with pegs;
- Install a trekking pole to 130-135 cm. To the trekking pole stability inside the top of the tent a special pocket is provided. In the bottom of the tent a tube pocket for the trekking pole. The sharp end of the trekking pole must be closed;
- Install the guy line in the loop with Lineloc at the top of the tent and pull this cord along the zipper entrance with peg;
- Tighten the guy lines for a tension wind stability of the tent;
- To increase the internal living space, we additionally install guy lines on additional loops.
- One entrance with YKK AquaGuard water repellent zipper;
- 2 ventilation windows;
- Wind resistance design;
- Vestibule 60 cm long
- Loops with linelocs for comfortable setup and adjustments with guy lines;
- Strengthening with X-Pac in top of the pyramid;
- Catenary cut;
- UHMW PE guy lines;
- Ultralight weight;
- Small packed size.
Materials: 1.1 oz Silpoly 20D Ripstop 2000mm, WJ, YKK AQUAGUARD zipper #3, X-Pac.
Weight: 590g / 645g with guylines and stuff sack.
Outside dimensions: 276cm x 120cm / height 120-125cm.
Inner dimensions: 230cm x 88cm / width in the middle 115cm.
Complete set: Illusion Solo Tent, UHMW PE guy lines, stuff sack.
NOTE. The sharp ends of the trekking poles should always be covered with tips. Or you can put a soft cloth / equipment under the sharp end of the pole. Do not insert the sharp ends of sticks or posts into the top of the shelter. The sharp ends of the trekking poles should always be insulated to avoid breaking the top of the Tent.
ILLUSION SOLO TENT
- Ready for shipping: 16
- If the gear is not ready for shipment, the production time is 1-12 weeks.
- We are constantly improving the equipment, therefore the photos, color, shade, equipment, accessories, dimensions, weight, characteristics and description may differ or not correspond to those stated on this page. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- There can be double currency conversion because of war in Ukraine.
- You can help us financially with the purchase of humanitarian and medical aid to the destroyed cities of Ukraine! Read more here