BIGGIE PACK ULTRA is an ultra-lightweight frameless backpack for long distance hikes and autonomous travels.
The backpack has a simple design and an increased volume is 65 liters. Entrance to the main body compartment is on the RollTop, it's made for quick access and easy volume adjustment . The backpack has frameless design, so the total weight is about 700g, and 600g without chest strap and additional cords.
The backpack is constructed of heavy-duty, hard-wearing and waterproof Ecopak™ EPL Ultra 200. Ecopak™ EPL Ultra 200 is the woven fabric is 67% UHMWPE and 33% Repreve recycled polyester. The proprietary Challenge RUV recycled film backing is 100% recycled and 97% UV Resistant. Every yard of ECOPAK™ saves over one pound of CO2, compared to Nylon pack fabric.
The main material (fabric) of the backpack is 100% waterproof, but please, pay attention that the seams of the backpack are not sealed. This means that the backpack is not waterproof.
For the forming the frame of the BIGGIE PACK ULTRA we recommend to use a sleeping mat, putting it along the back of the backpack. There are some holes for water drainage in the bottom part of Pack. The lacing system of the front pocket can be used for drying clothes and gear during the transitions or for additional fastening of equipment at the trail.
In addition, there are two large pockets on the belt of the backpack, two spacious side pockets and two elastic pockets on the shoulder straps. The load lifters system on the shoulder straps and at the top of the backpack has also been added. Lacing for attaching additional equipment is provided at the sides and bottom part of the backpack.
- minimalistic simple design;
- frameless design;
- loops around the perimeter of the backpack for individual lacing and fixing extra equipment;
- loops on a back of backpack for attaching a sleeping pad along the back;
- light weight;
- removable, adjustable chest strap;
- compatible with the hydration system;
- 7 additional pockets;
- volume side pockets that hold 1.5-2 liters plastic water bottles;
- adjustable volume of a RollTop backpack;
- there are water drain holes in the front and the side pockets;
- inside waist side pockets have carbines for fixing useful little things.
- Full volume: 65 L
- Internal: 52 L
- Center pocket: 6 L
- Side pockets: 2 x 2.0 L
- Stretch pockets on harness: 2 x 0.5 L
- Hip belt pockets with zippers: 2 x 1 L
Up to 16 kg
It’s depends from length of a body (torso length). This is the distance between the top of the shoulder straps and the bottom of the backpack.
- S — 45 cm / height 160-175 cm;
- M — 50 cm / height 175-185 cm;
- L — 55 см / height 185 cm.
Material: Ecopak™ EPL Ultra 200, nylon elastic fabric, 3d airmesh, WJ, YKK zipper.
Weight: about 700 grams, (600 grams without zip ties and elastic cords).
Complete set: BIGGIE PACK ULTRA, chest strap, elastic cord.
BIGGIE PACK ULTRA 65L
- Ready for shipping: 5
- If the gear is not ready for shipment - the production time is 1-12 weeks.
- We are constantly improving the equipment, therefore the photos, color, shade, equipment, accessories, dimensions, weight, characteristics and description may differ or not correspond to those stated on this page. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- There can be double currency conversion because of war in Ukraine.
- You can help us financially with the purchase of humanitarian and medical aid to the destroyed cities of Ukraine! Read more here