PYRAOMM MAX TARP
Ultralight tarp for bright adventures fast&light format. Lightweight is perfectly combined with large internal volume and fine wind resistance. There are 2 separate zippered YKK AquaGuard entrances. Designed for 4 people. But if necessary, you can sleep in 5 people. Area inner living space more than 7.5 sq.m.
PYRAOMM MAX TARP is setup on stand pole in the center or on connected 2 trekking poles or suspended for the top. For setup you need minimum 4 pegs. Pegs and poles are not included. Small packed size and volume.
Seams of the shelter are non-sealed. For sealing the seams we recommend sealant based on silicone. Mostly prefer McNett Seam Grip+SIL (earlier known as McNett Silnet Seam Sealer).
SETUP IN 4 STEPS
- stretch corners with pegs in the shape of a regular rectangle;
- put the trekking pole from the inside to the top of the tent vertically about 180-185 cm. For this, it is provided special protective pocket for poles or A-frame made of x-pac at the top inside the tarp;
- tightening guy lines for good stretch of shelter;
- add additional guy lines.
- 2 entrance with YKK AquaGuard water repellent zipper;
- 2 ventilation windows;
- wind resistance design;
- loops with hooks for fastening bivi or other gear;
- loops with linelock for comfortable setup and adjustments;
- strengthening with X-Pac in top of the pyramid;
- catenary cut;
- UHMW PE guy lines;
- ultralight weight;
- small packed size.
Materials: 1.1 oz Silpoly 20D Ripstop 2000mm, WJ, YKK AQUAGUARD zipper #3, 210D HDPE Gridstop.
Weight: 735g with guylines and stuff sack.
Size: 276cm x 276cm / height 185cm.
Complete set: PyraOmm Max Tarp, UHMW PE guy lines, stuff sack.
NOTE. The sharp ends of the trekking poles should always be covered with tips. Or you can put a soft cloth / equipment under the sharp end of the pole. Do not insert the sharp ends of sticks or posts into the top of the shelter. The sharp ends of the trekking poles should always be insulated to avoid breaking the top of the PyraOmm.
PYRAOMM MAX TARP
- Ready for shipping: 3
- If the gear is not ready for shipment - the production time is 1-12 weeks.
- We are constantly improving the equipment, therefore the photos, color, shade, equipment, accessories, dimensions, weight, characteristics and description may differ or not correspond to those stated on this page. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- There can be double currency conversion because of war in Ukraine.
- You can help us financially with the purchase of humanitarian and medical aid to the destroyed cities of Ukraine! Read more here