PYRAOMM PLUS TARP DCF - pyramid shelter made from Dyneema® Composite Fabric.
Ultralight tarp for bright adventures fast&light format. Lightweight is perfectly combined with large internal volume and fine wind resistance. There are 2 separate zippered YKK AquaGuard entrances red and black colours. Designed for 2-3 people. Area inner living space more than 5,5 sq.m.
PyraOmm Plus Tarp DCF is setup on trekking poles in the center or on 2 trekking poles in A-form for increase inner living space or suspended for the top. For setup you need minimum 4 pegs. Stakes and poles are not included. Small packed size and volume.
Features of the technology - the tarp is glued all main seams. Minimum stitched seams. This means that there is no need for additional sealing of the seams, as in the 1.1 oz version of Silpoly 20D.
0.8 oz Dyneema® Composite Fabric CT2E.08 is a patented ultra-lightweight material. It is made from flexible nonwoven laminated composites that are additionally reinforced with Dyneema® fibers. The fabric is highly durable and water resistant.
In 4 steps:
- Stretch corners with pegs in the shape of a regular rectangle;
- Put the trekking pole from the inside to the top of the tent vertically about 155-160 cm;
- Tightening guy lines for good stretch of shelter;
- Setup additional guy lines.
- glued sealed seams;
- 2 entrance with YKK AquaGuard water repellent zipper;
- red and black zipper colours of entrances;
- 2 ventilation windows;
- wind resistance design;
- loops with lineloc for comfortable setup and adjustments;
- strengthening with DCF Hybrid in top of the pyramid;
- catenary cut;
- UHMW PE guy lines;
- ultralight weight;
- small packed size.
Materials: 0.8 oz Dyneema® Composite Fabric CT2E.08, Woojin plastic, YKK AQUAGUARD zipper #3.
Weight: 495g / 560g with guylines and stuff sack.
Size: 276cm x 200cm / height 155-160cm.
Complete set: PyraOmm Plus Tarp DCF, UHMW PE guy lines, stuff sack Litebag DCF.
We recommend using this shelter if you are 185cm tall and higher.
NOTE. The sharp ends of the trekking poles should always be covered with tips. Or you can put a soft cloth / equipment under the sharp end of the pole. Do not insert the sharp ends of sticks or posts into the top of the shelter. The sharp ends of the trekking poles should always be insulated to avoid breaking the top of the PyraOmm.
PYRAOMM PLUS TARP DCF
- Production time: 1-12 weeks
- If the gear is not ready for shipment, the production time is 1-12 weeks.
- We are constantly improving the equipment, therefore the photos, color, shade, equipment, accessories, dimensions, weight, characteristics and description may differ or not correspond to those stated on this page. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- There can be double currency conversion because of war in Ukraine.
- You can help us financially with the purchase of humanitarian and medical aid to the destroyed cities of Ukraine! Read more here