PYRAOMM SOLO TARP
Ultralight tarp for bright adventures fast&light format. Lightweight is perfectly combined with large internal volume and fine wind resistance. One zippered YKK AquaGuard entrance. Designed for 1 people. Area inner living space more than 3 sq.m.
PyraOmm Solo Tarp is setup on trekking pole at an angle, or on 2 trekking poles in A-form for increase inner living space, or suspended for the top. For setup you need minimum 4 pegs. Stakes and poles are not included. Small packed size and volume.
Seams of the shelter are non-sealed. For sealing the seams we recommend sealant based on silicone. Mostly prefer McNett Seam Grip+SIL (earlier known as McNett Silnet Seam Sealer).
SETUP IN 4 STEPS
- stretch corners with pegs in the shape of a regular rectangle;
- put the trekking pole at an angle on top or on 2 trekking poles in A-form. Please note that the sharp ends of trekking poles must be covered;
- tightening guy lines for good stretch of shelter;
- add additional guy lines.
- one entrance with YKK AquaGuard water repellent zipper;
- 2 ventilation windows;
- wind resistance design;
- loops with linelock for comfortable setup and adjustments;
- strengthening with X-Pac in top of the pyramid;
- catenary cut;
- UHMW PE guy lines;
- ultralight weight;
- small packed size.
Materials: 1.1 oz Silpoly 20D Ripstop 2000mm, WJ, YKK AQUAGUARD zipper #3, 210D HDPE Gridstop.
Weight: 360g / 410g with guylines and stuff sack.
Size: 276cm x 120cm / height 120cm.
Complete set: PyraOmm Solo Tarp, UHMW PE guy lines, stuff sack.
We recommend using this shelter if you are no more than 175 cm tall. For larger growth, the shelter may not be convenient. If your height is more than 175 cm, we recommend choosing other versions of PyraOmm: Duo or Plus.
NOTE. The sharp ends of the trekking poles should always be covered with tips. Or you can put a soft cloth / equipment under the sharp end of the pole. Do not insert the sharp ends of sticks or posts into the top of the shelter. The sharp ends of the trekking poles should always be insulated to avoid breaking the top of the PyraOmm.
PYRAOMM SOLO TARP
- Ready for shipping: 12
- If the gear is not ready for shipment - the production time is 1-12 weeks.
- We are constantly improving the equipment, therefore the photos, color, shade, equipment, accessories, dimensions, weight, characteristics and description may differ or not correspond to those stated on this page. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- There can be double currency conversion because of war in Ukraine.
- You can help us financially with the purchase of humanitarian and medical aid to the destroyed cities of Ukraine! Read more here