Seam sealing with Seam Grip SIL is the best way to keep moisture out when using a silnylon (silicone-nylon) tent. Previously known as SilNet, this clear sealant dries to a flexible rubber that works on all silicone treated gear including nylon tarps and ultralight backpacks. Fast and easy to use, it’s also handy for pinhole repairs and small tears. When you need to waterproof a silnylon tent only a silicone sealant will work, because silicone will only adhere to silicone. So, treat gear right and seal out the weather with Seam Grip SIL.
- Compatible – Bonds to silicone treated fabrics to prevent water from seeping through seams.
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time, keeping you warm and dry.
- Long-lasting – Rubber sealant seals seams and patches pinhole leaks for repairs that last for years.
- Flexible – Cures to an elastic, rubber seal that flexes and stretches with high performance gear.
- Weather-resistant – Tough formula is not affected by extreme heat or cold.
Material: silicone rubber
Size: 28 g / 1.0 oz
Adheres To: silicone treated fabrics
Cure Time: 3-6 hours
Cure Method: humidity
Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F
Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
SEAM GRIP SIL SILICONE TENT SEALANT
- Ready for shipping: 158
- If the gear is not ready for shipment - the production time is 1-12 weeks.
- We are constantly improving the equipment, therefore the photos, color, shade, equipment, accessories, dimensions, weight, characteristics and description may differ or not correspond to those stated on this page. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- There can be double currency conversion because of war in Ukraine.
- You can help us financially with the purchase of humanitarian and medical aid to the destroyed cities of Ukraine! Read more here