PYRAOMM MAX TARP
Ultralight tarp for bright adventures fast&light format. Lightweight is perfectly combined with large internal volume and fine wind resistance. There are 2 separate zippered YKK AquaGuard entrances. Designed for 4 people. But if necessary, you can sleep in 5 people. Area inner living space more than 7.5 sq.m.
PYRAOMM MAX TARP is setup on stand pole in the center or on connected 2 trekking poles or suspended for the top. For setup you need minimum 4 pegs. Pegs and poles are not included. Small packed size and volume.
Seams of the tent are non-sealed. For protect of the seams, we recommend using McNett Silnet Seam Sealer.
SETUP IN 4 STEPS
- stretch corners with pegs in the shape of a regular rectangle;
- put the stand pole from the inside to the top of the tent vertically about 180-185 cm;
- tightening guy lines for good stretch of shelter;
- add additional guy lines.
- 2 entrance with YKK AquaGuard water repellent zipper;
- 2 ventilation windows;
- wind resistance design;
- loops with hooks for fastening bivi or other gear;
- loops with linelock for comfortable setup and adjustments;
- strengthening with X-Pac in top of the pyramid;
- catenary cut;
- UHMW PE guy lines;
- ultralight weight;
- small packed size.
Materials: 1.1 oz Silpoly 20D Ripstop 2000mm, WJ, YKK AQUAGUARD zipper #3, 210D HDPE Gridstop
Weight: 735 g with guylines and stuff sack
Size: 276 cm x 276 cm / height 185 cm
Complete set: PyraOmm Max Tarp, UHMW PE guy lines, stuff sack
PYRAOMM MAX TARP
- Ready for shipping: 7
- If the gear is not ready for shipment, the production time is 1-8 weeks.
- We are constantly improving the equipment, therefore the photos, color, shade, equipment, accessories, dimensions, weight, characteristics and description may differ or not correspond to those stated on this page. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- There can be double currency conversion because of war in Ukraine.
- We send 20% from each order to the purchase of humanitarian and medical aid to help the destroyed cities of our country Ukraine. If you want, you can help financially too! Read more here