Ultra light bug shelter - PYRAOMM SOLO MESH for 1 person.
This bug shelter is designed for bright traveling of fast&light.
Light weight is perfectly combined with large internal volume. One zippered YKK entrance in the PyraOmm Solo Mesh. Designed for 1 people.
Reliably protects against insects and adds a few degrees to the overall comfort temperature of the sleeping system. PyraOmm Solo Mesh is setup on trekking poles or connected to the top of PyraOmm Solo Tarp. Stakes and pegs are not included.
Use PyraOmm Solo Mesh with PyraOmm Solo Tarp you create really lightweight double wall frameless tent PyraOmm Solo for 1 person.
Seams of the shelter are non-sealed. For sealing the seams we recommend sealant based on silicone. Mostly prefer McNett Seam Grip+SIL (earlier known as McNett Silnet Seam Sealer).
- Stretch corners with pegs in the shape of a regular rectangle.
- Connect to the PyraOmm Solo Tarp with a plastic hook.
- Tightening guy lines for good stretch of shelter.
- 1 entrance;
- 2 pockets;
- YKK zipper;
- 6 main loops with linelock for comfortable setup and adjustments;
- Catenary cut design;
- Ultralight weight;
- Small packed size.
Materials: 1.1 oz Silpoly 20D Ripstop 2000mm, WJ, Nylon NoSeeUm Mesh.
Weight: 270g / 300g with guylines and stuff sack only.
Size: 236cm / 88cm / height 115cm.
Complete set: PyraOmm Solo Mesh, cords, stuff sack.
We recommend using this shelter if you are no more than 175 cm tall. For larger growth, the shelter may not be convenient. If your height is more than 175 cm, we recommend choosing other versions of PyraOmm: Duo or Plus.
NOTE. The sharp ends of the trekking poles should always be covered with tips. Or you can put a soft cloth / equipment under the sharp end of the pole. Do not insert the sharp ends of sticks or posts into the top of the shelter. The sharp ends of the trekking poles should always be insulated to avoid breaking the top of the PyraOmm.
PYRAOMM SOLO MESH
- Ready for shipping: 6
- If the gear is not ready for shipment, the production time is 1-12 weeks.
- We are constantly improving the equipment, therefore the photos, color, shade, equipment, accessories, dimensions, weight, characteristics and description may differ or not correspond to those stated on this page. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- There can be double currency conversion because of war in Ukraine.
- You can help us financially with the purchase of humanitarian and medical aid to the destroyed cities of Ukraine! Read more here