PYRAOMM SOLO TARP
Ultralight tarp for bright adventures fast&light format.
Lightweight is perfectly combined with large internal volume and fine wind resistance.
One zippered YKK AquaGuard entrance.
Designed for 1 people.
Area inner living space more than 3 sq.m.
PyraOmm Solo Tarp is setup on trekking pole at an angle, or on 2 trekking poles in A-form for increase inner living space, or suspended for the top.
For setup you need minimum 4 pegs.
Stakes and poles are not included.
Small packed size and volume.
Seams of the tent are non-sealed. For protect of the seams, we recommend using McNett Silnet Seam Sealer.
SETUP IN 4 STEPS:
1. Stretch corners with pegs in the shape of a regular rectangle.
2. Put the trekking pole at an angle on top or on 2 trekking poles in A-form. Please note that the sharp ends of trekking poles must be covered.
3. Tightening guy lines for good stretch of shelter.
4. Add additional guy lines.
• One entrance with YKK AquaGuard water repellent zipper
• 2 ventilation windows
• Wind resistance design
• Loops with linelock for comfortable setup and adjustments
• Strengthening with 210D HDPE Gridstop in top of the pyramid
• Catenary cut
• Dyneema guy lines
• Ultralight weight
• Small packed size
Materials: 1.1 oz Silpoly 20D Ripstop 2000mm, WJ, YKK AQUAGUARD zipper #3, 210D HDPE Gridstop
Weight: 310 g / 360 g with guylines and stuff sack
Size: 276 cm x 120 cm / height 120 cm
Complete set: PyraOmm Solo Tarp, Dyneema guy lines, stuff sack
We recommend using this shelter if you are no more than 175 cm tall. For larger growth, the shelter may not be convenient. If your height is more than 175 cm, we recommend choosing other versions of PyraOmm: Duo or Plus.