PYRAOMM SOLO TARP DCF - pyramid shelter made from Dyneema® Composite Fabric.
Ultralight tarp for bright adventures fast light format. Lightweight is perfectly combined with large internal volume and fine wind resistance. There are one zippered YKK AquaGuard entrances red colour. Designed for one people. Area inner living space more than 3 sq.m.
PyraOmm Solo Tarp DCF is setup on 2 trekking poles in A-form for increase inner living space. For setup you need minimum 4 pegs. Stakes and poles are not included. Small packed size and volume.
Features of the technology - the tarp is glued all main seams. Minimum stitched seams. This means that there is no need for additional sealing of the seams, as in the 1.1 oz version of Silpoly 20D.
0.67 oz / 1.0 oz Dyneema® Composite Fabric is a patented ultra-lightweight material. It is made from flexible nonwoven laminated composites that are additionally reinforced with Dyneema® fibers. The fabric is highly durable and water resistant.
in 4 steps:
- Stretch corners with pegs in the shape of a regular rectangle;
- Put the trekking pole from the inside to the top of the tent vertically about 120 cm;
- Tightening guy lines for good stretch of shelter;
- Setup additional guy lines.
- glued sealed seams;
- one entrance with YKK AquaGuard water repellent zipper;
- red zipper colour of entrance;
- 2 ventilation windows;
- wind resistance design;
- loops with lineloc for comfortable setup and adjustments;
- strengthening with DCF Hybrid in top of the pyramid;
- catenary cut;
- UHMW PE guy lines;
- ultralight weight;
- small packed size.
Materials: 0.67 oz / 1.0 oz oz Dyneema® Composite Fabric, Woojin plastic, YKK AQUAGUARD zipper #3.
Weight: 340g / 400g with guylines and stuff sack for 1.0 oz.
Size: 276cm x 120cm / height 120cm.
Complete set: PyraOmm Solo Tarp DCF, UHMW PE guy lines, stuff sack Litebag DCF.
We recommend using this shelter if you are no more than 175 cm tall. For larger growth, the shelter may not be convenient. If your height is more than 175 cm, we recommend choosing other versions of PyraOmm: Max or Plus.
NOTE. The sharp ends of the trekking poles should always be covered with tips. Or you can put a soft cloth / equipment under the sharp end of the pole. Do not insert the sharp ends of sticks or posts into the top of the shelter. The sharp ends of the trekking poles should always be insulated to avoid breaking the top of the PyraOmm.
PYRAOMM SOLO TARP DCF
- Production time: 1-12 weeks
- If the gear is not ready for shipment - the production time is 1-12 weeks.
- We are constantly improving the equipment, therefore the photos, color, shade, equipment, accessories, dimensions, weight, characteristics and description may differ or not correspond to those stated on this page. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- There can be double currency conversion because of war in Ukraine.
- You can help us financially with the purchase of humanitarian and medical aid to the destroyed cities of Ukraine! Read more here