The best ratio of weight to heat insulation and great functionality of down quilt is SLEEPER QUILT.
For fastening to a sleeping mat we have done loops along the long sides of quilt. Lightning and drawstring will form the tube and the footbox for comfort and warmth at the bottom of the Sleeper Quilt . Before use, fluff the down just by shaking the Sleeper Quilt.
Warm seams give the Sleeper Quilt perfect heat preservation. It’s mean that cold air can’t go through the seams. Draft flaps at both side of zipper. You will find in the set of the Sleeper Quilt the mosquito net, which you can use as a case for a quilt or sleeping bag and as protection against mosquitoes and insects. For extra warming, we recommend using with warm socks the Choonie. The Sleeping Quilt is designed for a comfort temperature of -2 °C/ 28°F.
Natural down 850+ Fill Power with Hydrophobic treatment made in Ukraine. Goose down 80%, duck down 20% (90% down, 10% feather). Hydrophobic treatment protects down from moisture.
- Top Quilt for sleep under a tent, in a tent or hammock.
- Poncho cap for additional warming on the bivouac.
- Blanket M-size: length 180 cm / 71in, width at the shoulders 120cm / 47in, width at the feet 100cm / 40in with unlocked zipper in the lower part.
- Blanket L-Size: length 210 cm / 83in, width at the shoulders 140cm / 55in, width at the feet 100cm / 40in with unlocked zipper in the lower part.
- Warm sleeping bag insert as additional warming for any sleeping bag in winter hiking.
- Under Quilt warming underpost for hammock.
- Minimalistic simple design;
- Ultra light weight;
- High quality fittings: YKK zippers and fasteners WJ;
- Warm seams;
- Perfect weight-to-heat insulation ratio;
- Compact packed.
Materials: Down 850+ Fill Power, 20D Nylon DWR, YKK zipper.
Comfort temperature: -2°C / 28°F.
Weight down: M - 345 grams / L- 440 grams.
Quilt weight: M - 600 grams / L - 760 grams.
Size M: length 180 cm / 71in, width at the shoulders 120cm / 47in, width at the feet 100cm / 40in.
Size L: length 210 cm / 83in, width at the shoulders 140cm / 55in, width at the feet 100cm / 40in.
Complete set: Sleeper Quilt, mosquito cover, fastenings for a sleeping pad.
SLEEPER QUILT 850+ FP
- Production time: 1-12 weeks
- If the gear is not ready for shipment, the production time is 1-12 weeks.
- We are constantly improving the equipment, therefore the photos, color, shade, equipment, accessories, dimensions, weight, characteristics and description may differ or not correspond to those stated on this page. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- There can be double currency conversion because of war in Ukraine.
- You can help us financially with the purchase of humanitarian and medical aid to the destroyed cities of Ukraine! Read more here